Una casa de locos (English: A House of Crazies) is the European Spanish dub of The Loud House.
This dub premiered in Spain on Nickelodeon Spain on May 16, 2016.
TLH - Intro (Castilian Spanish)
Las Mejores Series de Neox de Verano de 2017 (Promoción en Neox Kidz)
Neox Kidz summer promotion from 2017 with the voices of Silvia Gómez (Lincoln) and Francesc Góngora (Bobby/voice-over)
- Since Nickelodeon Spain shares feed with Portugal, the titles aren't translated and the dub cast isn't accredited on screen.
- When the dub premiered in 2016, only half of the first season was premiered that year. The premiere from the remaining episodes was delayed one year.
- The dub is produced in both Madrid and Barcelona. The songs were recorded in Madrid.
- The Spanish title of the series, translates to "a house of crazies". This makes sense, considering the house itself is a bit on the crazy side.
- Althrough the title in Spanish, the surname Loud isn't translated to "Loco/Loca".
- Eldoblaje.com, a Spanish database of voice actors, has a more in-depth list.
- Like in the original version, Lynn and Lucy are voiced by the same actress (Ana Romano), and Lana, Lola and Lily are too (Ana María Camps).
- Lynn Sr. and Bobby are voiced by the same actor, like in the Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Malay, and Greek dubs.
- As its a common thing, this one like other Nickelodeon shows are also broadcasted on Neox Kidz (children's strand from Neox, youth-oriented series channel from Atresmedia Televisión).
| v - e - d The Loud House dubs