This page is a comprehensive list of all of the gross things Lana Loud has done, sorted by episodes from the Shorts, Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3.
- She wraps herself up in toilet paper to look like a mummy to chase Lola.
- She attempts to show Lincoln her mud pies.
- She agrees with Lynn that she'll just eat her boogers instead of the last slice of pizza.
- She follows a trail of poop with Lola that goes from Lucy and Lynn's room to Luan and Luna's.
- She spits the hairy ABC gum out of her mouth when she tells Lincoln to put it in the boy's hair and takes it back and chews it some more when she realizes that wasn't the bully.
- She picks out some old ABC gum in the trash and chews it.
- She dug out Lori's old retainer from the garbage and chews the gum that was stuck on the retainer.
- She sticks some mushy chewed up bits of food to Lincoln for the old "seafood/see food" joke.
- She makes armpit sounds at the kiddie table.
- While it does not happen onscreen, she enjoys pooping in the woods.
- She covers herself in mud and calls herself "Mudzilla".
- She desperately wants to play in the mud because of a bet of their annoying habits.
- She drinks pool water because she says it tastes like chicken noodle soup, even adding vegetables.
- She makes all kinds of mud pies.
- She helps her dad unclog the toilet and goes as deep into it as possible when finding the source of the clog.
- When questioned about clogging the toilet, she denies being the culprit but admits that she's tried to clog the toilet herself for years.
- She, along with her sisters, is forced to wear nothing but a potato sack and stinks because of Lincoln's endeavors on keeping the house in the green zone.
- She picks her nose while she and the other sisters (excluding Leni) are confronting Lincoln about his odd behavior.
- She picks up the second hairball Cliff coughed up, thinking it looked like Frank's corpse.
- Her chore is cleaning up after the pets' messes.
- She gets her dollar back from Charles, but it's now covered in his dog feces.
- She is all dirty when Lincoln gets the idea to make her pose as Lola for the pageant.
- She scratches her butt, saying it helps her think.
- She makes armpit sounds for her talent suggestion.
- She carries her frog Hops in her dress.
- She belches into Donnie's mic.
- She is the only one who actually enjoys eating Aunt Ruth's moldy pudding.
- She clogged the toilet because she wanted to learn how to fix it.
- She eats mustard straight from the jar.
- She claims to Luna that their band will pee whenever they want to.
- She admits that she likes dog biscuits, much to Lola's confusion.
- She finds a dollar in the toilet and decides to keep it.
- She eats the worms the siblings were using as bait for fishing, and later regrets eating them.
- She admits she chewed up her dad's boots, and pinned the blame on Charles.
- She kisses her lucky booger.
- She unknowingly catches Lynn's germs when she drinks the contaminated orange juice.
- Once she's infected, she drinks the juice straight from the carton.
- In her sick condition, she coughs and sneezes, just like everyone else.
- She drinks water from a dog bowl just like Charles.
- She, along with the rest of her siblings, swims in a swimming hole they made out of old storm water from the basement.
- She hands Lincoln a bucket to puke in, after he eats the couch bagel, and says "Don't knock it till you try it".
- She dumps dirty laundry on Lincoln to use in place of his bed sheets, and blanket.
- She eats Lisa's threat level chart.
- While picking up litter on the trail, she picks up a half-eaten sandwich and smells it.
- After catching a fish with her bare hands, she eats her worm, much to Lola's disgust.
- When she and Lola eat for lunch, she eats a sandwich that, according to Lola, came from the garbage.
- She ate dog food from Charles' bowl.
- She and Hops like to eat from the trash.
- During her short film about Hops, she is seen eating plain crickets and dirt with the latter.
- While in the dumpster, she chews on used gum.
- She hides a frog from Principal Huggins in her mouth.
- Coming out of the backside of the toilet.
- Believing that she can drink barf.
- When the siblings were mentioning what they cooked, she said barf.
- She scratched her butt with Edwin's fangs.
- She eats a pineapple stroganoff from the dumpster.
- Her method of exercising is mud wrestling.
- She enjoys eating grubs, and drinking the onion-infused water.
- She is seen sliding through the mud multiple times.
- She keeps ABC gum under the stair banister and uses it as balloons.
- While Lola is disgusted by the card's camel smell, Lana sniffs it, and enjoys the camel smell.
- She exits the bathroom with a roll of newspaper and suggested that Lincoln and Clyde wait before entering, implying that she did something gnarly to the toilet.
- She puts a trash can over her head to avoid hearing Fenton's song.
- She tries to look for Fenton through the dumpster, but has no luck, and ends up finding a vicious rat instead.
- Lana gives Myrtle her mud pies before the latter leaves.
- When everyone was about to get hit by Lisa's fecal slides after she tripped on the stairs, Lana opened her arms and screamed happily before it occurred.
- She puts mud on her face as soon as Myrtle left after she finished wiping it off her face.
- She comes out of the backside of the toilet after installing a dual flush valve.
- She rubs dirt all over herself while waiting for the bathroom in the hallway.
- Lori uses her perfume to cover up the musk of Lana's old hat.