David is a minor character in The Loud House. He makes his first appearance in "L is For Love".
He has fair skin, black hair, wears glasses, and has freckles. He wears a yellow sweater with lines, a white lab coat, navy blue pants, and brown shoes.
- David's voice actor, Richard Horvitz, also voices Chaz and Skippy.
- He is named after the show's prop designer, David King.
- His appearance is similar to Mandark from Dexter's Laboratory.
- In "L is For Love", David is seen attending Lisa's class, but in "Friend or Faux?", he isn't seen in Lisa's class.
- This could mean two things:
- Either "Friend or Faux?" takes place before "L is for Love"
- Or David was absent in class for some reason.
- His buck teeth looks similar to Lincoln's, even having a chip in them.
- This makes him the third character to have Lincoln's chipped teeth.
- His hair is the same color as Maggie's hair.
|| "There's Nothing Here!"
This article is a stub
. You can help The Loud House Encyclopedia by expanding it
| v - e - d The Loud House characters