A Lármás család (English: The Noisy Family) is the Hungarian dub of The Loud House.
This dub premiered on August 29, 2016 in Central and Eastern Europe on Nickelodeon Central & Eastern Europe.
| Director || Katalin Dezsőffy Rajz
| Editors || Attila Wünsch|
| Production leader || Zsuzsa Újréti
| Sound engineers || Kálmán Weichinger|
| Translator || Bori Kozma
| Voice-over || Máté Endrédi
- The Loud surname is dubbed as "Lármás".
- This, Turkish, and Indonesian are the only known versions that didn't dub the theme song.
- In Season 2, however, the theme song was surprisingly dubbed into Hungarian.
- From episode 13 onward (for unknown reasons), Lori and Lynn's voices were switched.
- Several episodes of the show are not aired, mainly the ones featuring Howard McBride and Harold McBride. This is due to Nickelodeon Central & Eastern Europe being broadcast in Russia (among other countries), where homosexual relationships are deemed illegal.
- The aforementioned banned episodes are dubbed into Hungarian (since homosexuality is legal in Hungary).
The Loud House Theme song - Hungarian
| v • e • d The Loud House dubs